On this page you can find out about Museum of Croydon exhibitions and events. Scroll down the page to see what's on now and coming soon.
For opening times and information about how to get to Croydon Clocktower, please see our 'Visit Us' page.
Our galleries and events are free unless otherwise stated.
For drop in events, places will be allocated on the day on a 'first come, first served' basis.
For family workshops all children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by a responsible adult and all adults must be accompanied by a child.
If you have any questions or suggestions for events, please contact us, we will be
happy to help.
Galleries and Exhibitions:
, ground floor, Clocktower.
, lower ground floor, Clocktower.
'Bones of Croydon' exhibition
, Saturday 4 March 2017 - January 2018, Riesco Gallery.
Croydon Art Society Exhibition
, Tuesday 25 April - Saturday 13 May 2017, lower ground floor, Clocktower.
Events Programme: Spring - Summer 2017
Brighten up your day at our free, family workshops!
All our family workshops take place from 11am to 4pm and are free, drop-in, family events. Each activity is suitable for 5 - 11 year olds, although other ages can enjoy them too. They can take as little as 20 minutes to complete if you're in a hurry, but feel free to take as long as you wish and explore our galleries too. As well as our three, free galleries, Croydon Clocktower also has a great cafe and Library, including Children's Library, if you want to make a day of it. We hope you enjoy our activity programme and look forward to seeing you at Croydon Clocktower soon.
Saturday 29 April 2017
– Create a jigsaw puzzle inspired by your favourite object.
Saturday 13 May 2017
– Celebrate VE Day by creating your own bunting.
Saturday 27 May 2017
– Discover the early history of Croydon by colouring your own map, inspired by the Croydon Enclosure Act of 1797.
Wednesday 31st May
– Inspired by our ‘Bones of Croydon’ exhibition? Join us to create your own archaeological dig site. What will you discover?
Thursday 1st June
– Celebrate 50 years of the Croydon Flyover by creating your own model.
Saturday 10 June
– Be inspired by the high streets of Victorian Croydon to create your own shop fronts.
Saturday 24 June
Create your own puppet theatre, inspired by our 'The Fairfield Collection' exhibitions.
Saturday 8 July
– People who help us! Come and discover the people who help make Croydon great!
Saturday 22nd July
– Create an 'East India Company' inspired Coat of Arms.
This page is updated regularly, so please bookmark it to keep up to date with our latest events.