[ARRAY:1]
Title
 
The Forge - Woodside.
Description
 
The drawing shows a blacksmiths shop that was owned by William Bell and stood at number 57 Woodside Green. The sign that can be seen to the right of the window read ""Woodside Shoeing Forge, William Bell, Farrier, Smiths work in general"".
Date
 
1895
Physical Description
 
Image height 124mm, width 97mm
Material
 
Ink drawing.
Maker
 
PETHERICK, Rosa C
Associated Person
 
NA466
Location
 
ptc
Type
 
IMAGES
Level
 
Item
Repository
 
Museum