Grants Bros Department Store
In 1877 two brothers Richard
and William Grant opened
a drapery shop
at no. 17 High Street Croydon
called Grants' Bros.
There were several expansions
to the growing store,
and in 1890 when the
High Street was widened
Grants Bros. moved
across the road and built
a much larger store.

On display is ephemera
relating to the Golden and
Diamond anniversaries of the
store in both 1927 and 1937.
These include an invitation
and a dinner menu for the
commemorative celebrations
view the Show page