This is one of three tree markers from Coulsdon Court Park. They were used to label trees imported from the Himalayas and Argentina and planted at Coulsdon Court park in the later 19th century. This tree marker reads ""Abies Pumilo (an evergreen coniferous tree) 1878"".
Height 152.4 mm, width 76.2 mm
Stoneware, black and white glaze
Home & community | Natural & Built Environment
Museum of Croydon | Area 2 | Kiosk 4
Parks and Gardens
Croydon Museum and Heritage Service